- Engineering (FEED AND DETAIL ENGINEERING)
Greenfield Project, Brownfield Project, FEED, FPSO & Pipeline Project
- Geo technical Studies and test.
- Study and deciding type of foundations and structures required, e.g. piling requirements.
- Preparation of detailed drawings for foundations, structures, platforms and ladders.
- Material take-off for steel and cement.
- Preparation of bill of quantities for field execution.
- Preparation of construction tender documents.
- Checking and approving of steel structure fabrication drawings.
- Preparation of Single Line Diagram
- Area classification Drawing
- Grounding network drawings
- Earthing layouts
- Schematic for interlocks and controls
- Cable schedules
- Motor lists
- Preparation of specifications and material requisitions for procurement of electrical items
- Technical evaluation of bids for vendor selection
- Checking, review and approval of vendor drawings.
- Preparation of engineering specifications for procurement of equipment like pumps, compressors, boilers, filters, etc.
- Technical evaluation of bids and selection of equipment.
- Checking and reviewing vendor’s data and drawings.
- Assistance to structure, piping and instrumentation sections in finalisation of their drawings.
Pressure Vessel Engineering
- Design/Engineering of vessels such as columns, pressure vessels, spheres and storage tanks.
- Preparation of documents for procurement.
- Technical evaluation of bids.
- Preparation of bills of materials.
- Preparation of plate cutting diagrams.
- Checking and approving vendor’s drawings and welding procedures.
- Piping layout studies
- Piping arrangement drawings
- Preparation of scale models
- Preparation of Isometrics
- Material take-off
- Piping material specifications
- Flexibility analysis for piping system for special supports such as springs, etc.
- Vessels trims and special supports
- Purchase requisitions for piping items and technical evaluation of vendor’s quotations.
- Preparation of specifications for insulation and painting
- Review of P&IDs
- Preparation of loop schematic diagrams
- Bill of material
- Preparation of instrument schedules
- Preparation of specifications for instruments and materials including DCS/field bus for procurement
- Evaluation of bids for selection of vendors
- Preparation of process interlock and safety systems drawings
- Preparation of tubing layout drawings and wiring diagrams
- Preparation of instrument hook-up diagrams
- Preparation of control panel schedules
BOLTOG Group offers comprehensive procurement services through a highly professional purchase team, effective monitoring and expediting group, a well experienced and qualified multi-disciplinary inspection force and a specialist group for route survey and planning for multi model movement of over dimensional consignments.
Following comprehensive procurement services are provided:
- Vendor identification, evaluation & enlistment.
- Entire purchase activity from issue of enquiry to finalization and placement of order.
- Progress monitoring & expediting
- Transportation planning & control
Foreign procurement and expediting is carried out from our office in Manchester and JV operation office in Hong Kong. These offices follow a well structured Supply Chain Management System which is integrated to our system in Nigeria via VSAT system.
Construction and Installation
- Review approved construction drawing and installation procedures
- Preparation of Material as per MOT
- Material inspection and certification
- Preparation work execution schedules and strategy
- Mobilize Material, Personnel and Equipment for construction
- Quality management system implementation
- Pre-commissioning and Commissioning
- Customers inspection, certification and approval
- Handover and project closeout